Did you know there is a difference between a Property Buyers Agent and a Selling Agent? Even though there are stark similarities between the two, there are some differences you may not be aware of.
- A Buyers Agent’s responsibility is to ‘buy’ a property whilst a Selling Agent’s responsibility is to ‘sell’ a property
- Both Buyers and Selling Agents are licensed, real estate professionals
- A Buyers Agent represents their home buyer and investor clients in purchasing a home or investment property – at the lowest price possible
- A Selling Agent represents their vendor clients in the sale of their home or investment property – at the highest price possible
- Buyers and Selling Agents have different processes and duties that are required by the clients they represent
- Both Buyers and Selling Agents must disclose any potential conflicting interests
To learn more about the differences please contact us.